Submitted your CV? The next steps…
We would like to take this opportunity to update you on the next steps in securing the best position for you.
- Only shortlisted candidates are sent to prospective employers. If you’ve made the grade, you’re one of the select few we believe would be the perfect match.
- It can take a week, even longer, to hear back once your CV has been submitted. Don’t be despondent if you haven’t heard back before then.
- If your application is of interest, the employer will request a meeting or telephonic interview. We will facilitate this and prepare you, giving you tips and guidelines to WOW them.
We believe in keeping all parties informed timeously as we know that their reputation is influenced by our actions. If you decide that a role is not the right fit, please inform us immediately so we can communicate that decision and preserve all reputations.
Your commitment is our commitment. Build a compelling and consistent reputation to earn trust!
Your PERSONAL BRAND is integral to your CAREER, LIFE and DEVELOPMENT.
“Branding is what people say about you when you’re not in the room”
– Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com
Walk the Talk!
- If you change your mind please let us know immediately
- If you receive another offer, please let us know about it and always consider keeping your options open
- Please don’t go AWOL. We would rather hear that you have changed your mind and find something more suitable for you than damage your personal brand
- Prepare for interviews using the guidelines we provide and remember we are here to help
- Be ready and on time for interviews – read the interview hints and tips on the weblink we will share with you